Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shofar Rain

So, lately, two things have really stood out in my dreams... including in the wee hours of the morning today.

One has been the sound of the shofar, and the other has been rain.

Last night, though, the rain was a lot different... and after a while, it turned into snow, but the snow was unlike anything you've ever seen before. If anyone out there has ideas of what meaning it might have, I'd appreciate it...

It was somewhere around maybe 4:30 this morning, and for the third time, I had the same dream of the night; almost more like a vision in how it felt.

It was raining liquid silver drops, and I was standing there, face to the sky, soaking it up. To me, I knew this was being bathed, soaked in God's love.

Here's where it got interesting... not only that time, but at least once more last night: the rain began to change consistency, and when it was all snow, I heard the sound of a shofar blowing teki'ah (one long blast) and somehow knew it was a Yemeni shofar. The next thing I knew, I was face to face with a Great White Lion with the name Judah stamped (tattooed) across His forehead) - the first time I have seen a tattoo on Him as a Lion. His eyes were a bright sea green... so bright, yet stormy with emotion, like the Pacific in a storm. Three times, He roared, and the sound was deafening; it was frightening and yet I knew I would be just fine.
weheartit.com
As the snow was continuing to fall, I noticed a faint "bell" sound. Not wanting to look away from the eyes of the Lion, I tried to concentrate on the flakes falling between us, and here is what I saw: each and every snowflake had a tiny bell in the center, surrounded by a Star of David, surrounded by the frilly fringe of the snowflake. All was not white... the bell was silver, the Star a silvery-blue, and the rest - the outside - of the flake, a purest white. And as the snow began to accumulate on the head of the Lion of Judah, He began to shine, more and more, the more snow fell... as though the snow were giving Him even more strength and purity than He had to begin with.

Just as I was waking up, the Lion turned into a Man, and there was light coming from His hands, and fire from His feet... the fire and light came toward me and it was as though it swallowed me. This part, I understand to mean being swallowed up in God, in His love, in His destiny for my life, covered in the Spirit and made ready for His purposes to come.

I woke up wondering if the snow was a symbol of God bringing Israel back to Himself, into Jesus, or whether it meant something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment