Thursday, July 4, 2013

It's Independence Day once more...

It's Independence Day once more... the 4th of July. :)

These past weeks, I have been thankful to have the time to work toward my dreams and goals, which I believe are pretty well God-led.

Today, I marked Independence Day with a mini-celebration of my own, as last evening, I finished an acceptable video for my Kickstarter project, and at this point I'm just waiting to find out their decision on a go-ahead date. It's exciting!

At the same time, I went to a barbecue with some very special loved ones, and one of the ladies who was there was in some recent dreams. I dreamed she was back, but didn't know she was, and then, there she was. lol

This is a woman who has been a missionary nurse in a variety of places, and whom I find to be just awesome. It was a wonderful time just sitting down with her, among others, and chatting, catching up. I hadn't seen her in about 12 years or so, we figured out, and that sounded about right.

I had one of my less than 10 sodas a year, a Virgil's Root Beer (and I didn't even share it with the Virgil who was there). lol

A woman I used to work for was also there, and she was in some dreams of mine last week, too, so it was good to catch up also with her.

I'm finding that more often than not lately, if God has someone from my past in a dream, about three-quarters of the time, I've either run into them directly (either in person or online), or someone else has mentioned them within a couple of weeks of the dream. It's been really pretty fascinating, since that is a newer trend I've noticed.

Anyway, enough about me.

Happy 4th of July to you all!! How did you celebrate?

WeHeartit.com
Happy Independence Day!

UPDATE, July 9th--

As 1 in every 4 Kickstarters that is presented, mine was declined. I am going back to reframe it, and might break the project up between two different sites...

No comments:

Post a Comment